EURAS and standardization research
EURAS wants to promote interdisciplinary research on standards of all kinds and in all fields. In the past, papers at EURAS Workshops addressed standardization of scientific methods, IT and telecom standards, accountancy standards, standards for water quality, standards for gas, infrastructure standards, etc.
To support researchers, EURAS provides
- opportunities for knowledge exchange and feedback among peers (that is, colleagues from the academic world, from industry and, not in the least, from the standards world),
- information about ongoing research projects, and
- information about funding opportunities
by means of EURAS Workshops (this includes organising discussants for paper presenters where possible), the EURAS Workshop proceedings, the EURAS Yearbook, the EURAS Newsletter and the mailing list.
Collaboration among EURAS members has led inter alia to interdisciplinary EU-funded research projects and articles.
- Click here for the details on the EURAS yearbook
- Click here to order the EURAS yearbook
- Click here for the EURAS book series on standardization (link not valid)
The EURAS workshop proceedings
Only the proceedings of the EURAS workshops held in 2001, 2003-2008 are still available. The tables of contents and the orderform for the EURAS Workshops can be downloaded from the downloads page.