At 25th EURAS Conference, we welcome scientific contributions from both academia and industry related to these issues as well as contributions by practitioners about how they manage standardisation and innovation jointly. However, papers on other standardisation topics will also be considered. Sample topics include, but are not limited to:
We welcome two types of submissions:
- Full research papers (up to 20 single-spaced pages);
- Practitioners’ papers (primarily, though not exclusively on joint standardisation and innovation management; up to 4 single-spaced pages).
Papers should adhere to the formatting guidelines:
Papers should be submitted as .pdf files via EasyChair at: TBA
Research papers will be peer-reviewed (double blind) by at least two members of the Technical Programme Committee. Practitioners’ papers will go through a more informal suitability check. All accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings, as part of the ‘EURAS Contributions to Standardisation Research’ book series. No transfer of copyright will be required.
- Paper submission: 12 April 2021
- Notification: 31 May 2021
- Final paper due: 5 July 2021
For more information please see: Call for Papers